Cordless soldering iron
Ref : HU31030
- Warm-up time: 10-15 seconds
- Runtime: 35 min real
- Can also be used connected to the mains (charging)
- Lithium Battery = 500-700 charge cycles
- No 220V => no risk associated with the current.
- 30W: high power for a small device.
- Unlike gas soldering irons, this does not involve any flame. Fire is not permitted in garages for obvious safety reasons.
- No adjustment as with gas irons.
- No ordering and shipping of gas (speaking logistically, shipping gas is problematic. e.g. by plane)
- No cable. Very mobile with a high runtime.
- Precision tip for fine solders (connectors, etc.)
- Universal tip for soldering cables (e.g: cabling a trailer hitch)
- Tip for heat-shrink sheaths: Does not come into contact with the sheath so it doesn't melt it.
- Its heating speed makes work easier: No need to heat the iron 10-15 minutes before starting work. Here it heats up in 10-15 SECONDS.
- Case remains cold throughout the operation.
- Soldering iron with a power of 30 W
- Ergonomic and solid case, sliding “start – stop” button + push button to activate heating.
- LED light
- Supply by 2200 mAh 3.7V rechargeable LITHIUM-ION BATTERY.
Accessories Contained in the Kit
- 3 x ¼-turn tips: Universal tip, fine-pointed tip and tip for heat-shrink sheath
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Iron rest
- Ø 1.0mm wire
- Cleaning sponge
- Thermal protective cap and circuit breaker.
|Ref||Price / Stock|